3 Cheese Pasta Bake
Write a review
- 1 can (10.5 ounces) Campbell's canned condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 2 cups shredded cheese blend (about 8 ounces)
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup reduced-fat milk
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 8 ounces (1/2 of a 1 pound package) rotini pasta (spiral), cooked and drained
- Stir the soup, cheeses, milk and black pepper in a 1 1/2-quart casserole. Stir in the pasta.
- Bake at 400°F. for 20 minutes or until the mixture is hot and bubbling.
- Serve with a Caesar salad. For dessert serve red grapes.
- Substitute 2 cups your favorite shredded cheese for the 2-cheese blend.