4th of July Rice Krispy Treats
Write a review
- 6 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 2 Bags, 10 oz – marshmallows
- 12 cups Kelloggs Rice Krispies cereal
- Red and Blue food coloring
- Make 3 small batches. In large saucepan melt 1/3 or 2 tablespoons of butter over low heat. Add 1/3 of the marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Add Blue, Red or No color to each third of the ingredients. Add 1/3 of the Rice Krispies cereal. Stir until well coated. Transfer each mixture to a separate bowl.
- Using buttered spatula or wax paper loosely press each mixture into 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan coated with cooking spray. Each layer should be about 1″ tall. Cool and Serve.