5-Ingredient Pizza Bake
Write a review
- 2 1/2 cups pancake and biscuit mix
- 1 cup water
- 1 (14-ounce) jar pizza sauce
- 1 (6-ounce) package sliced pepperoni
- 1 (7-ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, stir biscuit mix and water until soft dough forms. Drop half of dough by spoonfuls evenly into bottom of baking dish. (Dough will not completely cover bottom of dish.)
- Spoon 1 cup pizza sauce over dough. Arrange 1/2 the pepperoni slices and 1/2 the mushrooms evenly over sauce. Top with 1 cup cheese. Repeat layers with remaining dough, pizza sauce, pepperoni, mushrooms, and cheese.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until golden brown. Cut into squares and serve.