Angel Berry Summer Pudding
Write a review
- 1 package Betty Crocker™ white angel food cake mix
- 1 1/4 cups cold water
- 2 packages (4-serving size each) vanilla instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 4 cups milk
- 3/4 teaspoon rum extract
- 4 cups sliced strawberries
- 2 cups raspberries
- Frozen (thawed) whipped topping, if desired
- 1Make cake mix as directed on package, using cold water. Cool completely; tear cake into bite-size pieces.
- 2Meanwhile, make pudding mixes as directed on package for pudding, using 4 cups milk and adding rum extract.
- 3Spoon one-third of the pudding into bottom of rectangular baking dish, 13x9x2 inches. Layer with half of the cake pieces and half of the berries. Repeat layers, ending with remaining pudding.
- 4Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours. Garnish each serving with a dollop of whipped topping.