Write a review
- 1 (12-oz.) pkg. (2 cups) white vanilla chips
- 1 (15.6-oz.) can pink vanilla frosting
- 36 large marshmallows
- 1 Line 9-inch square pan with foil, extending foil over sides of pan. In large saucepan, melt vanilla chips over low heat, stirring constantly until smooth. Add frosting; cook and stir until thoroughly heated and smooth.
- 2 Spread 3/4 cup mixture evenly in bottom of foil-lined pan. Arrange marshmallows over mixture in pan in 6 rows of 6 marshmallows each. Pour remaining mixture evenly over marshmallows. Immediately sprinkle with candy bits from frosting. Refrigerate about 1 hour or until firm.
- 3 Remove candy from pan by lifting foil. Cut into squares between marshmallows.