Antipasto Appetizer Pizza
Write a review
- 1 1/2 teaspoons all-purpose flour
- 1 can (13.8 oz) Pillsbury® refrigerated classic pizza crust or 1 can (11 oz) Pillsbury® refrigerated thin pizza crust
- 1 jar (7.5 oz) roasted red bell peppers, drained, chopped
- 1 jar (6 oz) marinated artichoke hearts, drained, chopped
- 3/4 cup drained pitted ripe olives, chopped
- 3 oz thinly sliced Genoa salami, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 3 oz thinly sliced provolone cheese, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 4 oz feta cheese, crumbled (1 cup)
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning, if desired
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- If using classic crust: Sprinkle flour evenly over cookie sheet. Unroll dough on cookie sheet. Starting at center, press dough into 14x10-inch rectangle. If using thin crust: Sprinkle flour evenly over 15x10-inch dark cookie sheet. Unroll dough on cookie sheet. Starting at center, press dough into 14x10-inch rectangle.
- Sprinkle roasted peppers, artichokes and olives evenly over dough. Top with salami, provolone cheese and feta cheese. Sprinkle with Italian seasoning.
- Bake classic crust 15 to 20 minutes, thin crust 12 to 18 minutes, or until edge of crust is golden brown and provolone cheese is melted. Cut into 4 rows by 4 rows.