Apple Baked Bean Casserole
Write a review
- 1 cup diced onion
- 2 (15-ounce) cans Boston-style baked beans
- 1 cup diced Granny Smith apple
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 5 strips bacon
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Coat a 2-quart baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients except the bacon and mix well. Pour into the baking dish and lay the raw strips of bacon on top. Cover and bake for approximately 45 minutes, or until thick and bubbly. Uncover and bake for 5 more minutes.