APPLE-NUT CINNAMON BUNDT CAKE WITH BROWN SUGAR GLAZE
Write a review
- 1 1/2 cups vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 3 large eggs
- 3 teaspoons vanilla
- 3 cups flour
- 1 1/4 teaspoons baking soda
- 3 teaspoons cinnamon (can use more)
- 3/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 4 apples, peeled and diced
- 1 1/4 cups chopped walnuts
- 1/3 cup butter (margarine)
- 1/3 cup light-brown sugar, packed
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- 1/3 cup whipping cream, unwhipped
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1. Set oven to 325 dgrs.
- 2. Grease and flour a 12-cup bundt pan.
- 3. In a bowl using an electric mixer beat the oil with white and brown sugar so long as well blended (about 4 mins).
- 4. Add in eggs and vanilla, beat so long as well combined.
- 5. In a small pan or bowl combine the flour with baking soda, cinnamon and nutmeg, add to the sugar mixture, mix so long as combined.
- 6. Fold in the apples and nuts.
- 7. Transfer to the bundt pan and bake for about 1 hour and 30 mins, or so long as the cake tests done.
- 8. Cool in pan for 20 mins, and remove to wire rack.
- 9. To make glaze: In a heavy stewpan combine butter, brown sugar, white sugar and whipping cream, bring to a boil and begin to boil a bit over average heat stirring or Shakeing constantly for 1 min.
- 10. Stir in the vanilla.
- 11. Drizzle the warm glaze over the cake.