Apple Pie Oat Muffins
Write a review
- 1/2 cup Imperial Sugar Light Brown Sugar
- 1/2 cup Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour*
- 1/4 cup instant oats
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger
- 1 large Granny Smith apple, large dice
- 1/2 cup packed Imperial Sugar Light Brown Sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Prepare muffin tin with baking spray or paper liners. Set aside.
- In bowl of a stand mixer, cream together sugar, egg, butter and vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, combine remaining dry ingredients. Add to mixer and stir on low speed until just combined. Fold in apples.
- Scoop batter evenly into prepared muffin tins.
- Combine cinnamon and brown sugar for topping. Sprinkle onto each muffin. Bake at 350°F on middle rack for 22-24 minutes.