Apple Pie Pull-Apart Bread
Write a review
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1 large orange, juiced
- 1 large green apple, peeled, cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices
- 1 can (16.3 oz) Pillsbury™ Grands!™ Flaky Layers refrigerated biscuits original or buttermilk
- Place oven rack in center of oven; heat oven to 350°F. Brush loaf pan with small amount from the 1/2 cup melted unsalted butter.
- In large bowl, stir together remaining melted butter, 1/2 cup packed brown sugar, 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon and juice from 1 large orange until combined. Add 1 large green apple, peeled, cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices; toss to combine.
- Separate dough from 1 can (16.3 oz) Pillsbury™ Grands!™ Flaky Layers refrigerated original or buttermilk biscuits into 8 biscuits. Split biscuits in half to make 16 biscuit rounds; place on work surface or cutting board.
- Place a few slices of apples with sugar mixture on each biscuit round. Stack 4 topped biscuits on top of each other to make a tower. Repeat to make a total of 4 towers.
- Place each tower on its side lengthwise in buttered pan, pressing each biscuit tower to fit tightly in pan.
- Bake 40 minutes or until top is golden brown. Remove pan from oven to cooling rack; cool 15 minutes. Place serving plate upside down over pan; turn plate and pan over. Remove pan; serve warm. Refrigerate any remaining bread in airtight container up to 3 days.