Apple Pie Spread
Write a review
- 1 (8 ounce) package reduced-fat cream cheese, softened*
- 1 tablespoon apple juice
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon or apple pie spice
- 1 medium red apple, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- Keebler® Town House® Original Crackers
- In small mixing bowl beat cream cheese and juice on medium speed of electric mixer until fluffy. Beat in brown sugar and cinnamon or spice.
- Stir in apple and pecans. Garnish as desired. Serve with crackers.
- *NOTE: Soften cream cheese in microwave at high for 15 to 20 seconds.