Bacon and Cheese Deviled Eggs
Write a review
- 12 hard-cooked eggs
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon honey mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 slices bacon, crisp-cooked and crumbled
- 2 tablespoons shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Bacon, crisp-cooked and crumbled (optional)
- Chopped green onion (optional)
- 1. Halve eggs lengthwise and remove yolks. Set whites aside. Place yolks in a small bowl; mash with a fork. Stir in mayonnaise, honey mustard, salt, and pepper. Fold in 4 slices crumbled bacon and cheese.
- 2. Stuff egg white halves with yolk mixture. Cover and chill until serving time (up to 24 hours). If desired, garnish with additional bacon and green onion.