Bacon-Ranch Potato Salad
Write a review
- 1 1/2 lb small red potatoes (about 10), quartered
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, cut in half
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh chives or green onions
- 1/4 cup cooked crumbled bacon or 6 slices packaged precooked bacon (from 2.2-oz package), chopped
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 1In Dutch oven or 5-quart saucepan, place potatoes and salt. Add water just to cover. Heat to boiling; reduce heat to low. Cover; simmer 10 to 15 minutes or until tender. Drain; rinse with cold water to cool. Drain well. Cool slightly.
- 2Place potatoes in large bowl. Add tomatoes, celery, chives and bacon.
- 3Stir in ranch dressing. Serve warm, or cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.