Bacon Turkey Burgers with Pineapple Aioli Recipe
Write a review
- Serves: 4
- 1/3 cup plus 1 tablespoon well drained crushed pineapple, with 1 tablespoon pineapple juice reserved
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon McCormick® Grill Mates® Molasses Bacon Seasoning
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 4 hamburger rolls
- For the Pineapple Aioli, mix 1 tablespoon crushed pineapple, reserved 1 tablespoon pineapple juice, mayonnaise and 1/2 teaspoon Seasoning. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Mix ground turkey, 1/3 cup crushed pineapple and 1 tablespoon Seasoning in medium bowl until well blended. Shape into 4 patties.
- Grill over medium heat 4 to 6 minutes per side or until burgers are cooked through (internal temperature of 165°F). Serve burgers on rolls with Pineapple Aioli.