Bacon-Wrapped Chicken Bites
Write a review
- 3 Tbsp. honey mustard, divided
- 2 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 boneless skinless chicken breast (6 oz.), cut into 24 pieces
- 8 slices bacon, cut into thirds
- 4 oz. white Cheddar cheese, cut into 12 slices
- 24 RITZ Crackers
- 2 tsp. chopped fresh parsley
- MIX 2 Tbsp. mustard and Worcestershire sauce. Add to chicken; toss to coat. Refrigerate 30 min. Drain chicken; discard marinade.
- HEAT broiler. Wrap bacon around chicken; secure with toothpicks. Broil, 4 inches from heat, 10 min. or until bacon is crisp and chicken is done, turning after 5 min.
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Remove toothpicks. Cut cheese slices in half. Place crackers on baking sheet; top with cheese. Bake 4 to 5 min. or until melted. Top with chicken and remaining ingredients.