No-Bake Chocolate Cheesecake Recipe
Write a review
- 1 packaged graham cracker crumb crust (6 oz.)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter or margarine, softened
- 2 cups frozen non-dairy whipped topping, thawed
- 1 package(8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1 package(3 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1-1/2 cups HERSHEY'S SPECIAL DARK Chocolate Chips or HERSHEY'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1. Place chocolate chips in small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at MEDIUM (50%) 1 minute; stir. If necessary, microwave at MEDIUM an additional 15 seconds at a time, stirring after each heating, just until chips are melted when stirred. Set aside to cool.
- 2. Beat cream cheese, sugar and butter in large bowl on medium speed of mixer until creamy. Gradually add melted chips, beating on low speed until blended. Fold in whipped topping until blended; spoon into crust.
- 3. Refrigerate until firm. Garnish as desired. Cover; refrigerate leftover cheesecake. About 8 servings.