No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Bites
Write a review
- 2 packages (16 ounces each) Driscoll's Strawberries
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese
- 1/2 cup 0% fat Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup sugar
- Pinch salt
- 8 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon graham cracker, vanilla wafer or shortbread cookies
- Line a baking sheet with waxed paper. Cut top off each strawberry and core out center with a melon baller. Place on lined baking sheet and set aside.
- Beat cream cheese, yogurt, sugar, vanilla and salt with an electric mixer until creamy and evenly blended. Place cream cheese mixture in a pastry bag or self-sealing plastic bag. Cut a small hole in tip of bag and pipe cream cheese mixture into strawberries.
- Place strawberries in individual serving spoons or small dishes on a cookie sheet.
- Melt chocolate chips in microwave on 50% power or in a bowl set over simmering water. Place melted chocolate in a pastry bag or self-sealing plastic bag and cut a small hole in top of bag. Pipe melted chocolate over strawberries. Chill in refrigerator to set at least 15 minutes.
- Top with cookie crumbs.