Baked Spinach, Crab and Artichoke Dip
Write a review
- 1/2 pint deli spinach dip (1 1/3 cups)
- 1 can (about 14 ounces) artichoke hearts, drained and coarsely chopped
- 1 package (8 ounces) refrigerated imitation crabmeat chunks
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper (cayenne)
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar or Swiss cheese (2 ounces)
- Assorted crackers or baguette slices, if desired
- 1Heat oven to 375°. Mix all ingredients except Cheddar cheese and crackers in medium bowl until well blended.
- 2Spread mixture in ungreased pie plate, 9x1 1/4 inches, or shallow 1-quart casserole. Sprinkle with Cheddar cheese.
- 3Bake uncovered 15 to 20 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Serve with crackers.