Baked Sweet Potato Fries
Write a review
- Olive Oil, for tossing
- 5 sweet potatoes, peeled and sliced into 1/4-inch long slices, then 1/4-wide inch strips, using a crinkle cut knife
- 1 tablespoon House Seasoning (recipe follows)
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 cup salt
- 1/4 cup black pepper
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Line a sheet tray with parchment. In a large bowl toss sweet potatoes with just enough oil to coat. Sprinkle with House Seasoning and paprika. Spread sweet potatoes in single layer on prepared baking sheet, being sure not to overcrowd. Bake until sweet potatoes are tender and golden brown, turning occasionally, about 20 minutes. Let cool 5 to 10 minutes before serving.
For the House Seasoning
- Mix ingredients together and store in an airtight container for up to 6 months.