Banana Boston Cream Dessert
Write a review
- 1 package (4-serving size) vanilla instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 1 cup frozen (thawed) whipped topping
- 1 1/2 cups Original Bisquick® mix
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened baking cocoa
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 2 medium bananas
- 1/4 cup chocolate or fudge topping
- 1In medium bowl, beat pudding mix (dry) and milk with wire whisk or electric mixer on low speed about 2 minutes or until well blended. Fold in whipped topping. Cover and refrigerate 1 hour.
- 2Heat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour 9-inch round cake pan. In large bowl, beat all dessert ingredients with electric mixer on low speed 30 seconds, scraping bowl constantly. Beat on medium speed 4 minutes, scraping bowl occasionally. Pour into pan.
- 3Bake about 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes; remove from pan. Cool completely, about 1 hour.
- 4Serve cake topped with pudding and bananas; drizzle with chocolate topping. Store in refrigerator.