Write a review
- Granulated sugar, as needed
- Water or cut lime half
- 6 cups crushed ice
- 2 ripe DOLE® Bananas, peeled and cut into chunks
- 1/2 can (12 oz) frozen limeade concentrate
- 2/3 cup tequila
- 1/2 cup triple sec or other orange-flavored liqueur
- Dampen rim of each margarita glass with water or cut lime half; press into sugar on small plate.
- Combine ice, bananas, limeade concentrate, tequila and triple sec in blender or food processor. Cover; blend until smooth. Pour into prepared glasses.