Banana Pudding Cupcakes
Write a review
- 1 box Betty Crocker® SuperMoist® vanilla cake mix
- 1 box (4-serving size) banana cream instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup mashed ripe bananas (2 medium)
- 45 vanilla wafer cookies, crushed (2 cups)
- 6 cups frozen (thawed) whipped topping
- 15 vanilla wafer cookies, coarsely crushed (2/3 cup)
- 24 dried banana chips
- 1Heat oven to 350°F (325°F for dark or nonstick pans). Place paper baking cup in each of 24 regular-size muffin cups.
- 2In large bowl, beat cake mix, pudding mix, milk, oil and eggs with electric mixer on low speed 30 seconds. Beat on medium speed 2 minutes, scraping bowl occasionally. Stir in mashed bananas and 2 cups crushed cookies. Divide batter evenly among muffin cups.
- 3Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes; remove from pans to cooling racks. Cool completely.
- 4Frost cupcakes with whipped topping. Sprinkle with 2/3 cup crushed cookies. Top with banana chips.