BANANA-TOPPED PEANUT BUTTER PUDDING PARFAITS
Write a review
- 1/2 cup Jif® Creamy Reduced Fat Peanut Butter Spread
- 1 (4 serving size) package sugar free fat free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 cups skim milk
- 1 ripe banana, sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts or pecans
- Smucker's® Sundae Syrup™ Sugar Free Chocolate Flavored Syrup
- Smucker's® Sundae Syrup™ Sugar Free Caramel Flavored Syrup
- COMBINE peanut butter and pudding mix in medium bowl. Add about 1/2 cup milk; whisk until smooth. Add another 1/2 cup milk, whisking until smooth. Add remaining milk; whisk until smooth.
- SPOON half of pudding mixture evenly into 4 parfait glasses. Top evenly with half the banana slices and 2/3 of the walnuts. Top with remaining pudding mixture. Chill. Just before serving, top with remaining banana slices. Drizzle with chocolate or caramel syrup. Garnish with remaining walnuts.