Be Mine Marshmallow Bars Recipe
Write a review
- Serves: Makes 24 (2-inch square) servings.
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter
- 1 package (10 ounces) marshmallows
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 10 to 12 drops McCormick® Red Food Color
- 6 cups crispy rice cereal
- Valentine's Day conversation hearts, for garnish
- Line 13x9-inch baking pan with foil. Lightly butter or spray foil with no stick cooking spray.
- Melt butter in large saucepan or Dutch oven on low heat. Add marshmallows; stir constantly until marshmallows are melted. Remove from heat.
- Stir in vanilla and food color until smooth. Quickly add cereal to marshmallow mixture and stir until well coated.
- Press into prepared pan using a buttered spatula. Sprinkle with Valentine's Day conversation hearts. Cool. Cut into bars or use heart-shaped cookie cutters.