Beary Fun Cupcake Cones
Write a review
- 1 box Betty Crocker® SuperMoist® cake mix (any flavor)
- Water, vegetable oil and eggs called for on cake mix box
- 30 to 36 flat-bottom ice cream cones
- 1 container Betty Crocker® Whipped frosting (any white variety)
- Assorted candies and decorations, if desired
- 1Heat oven to 350°F. Make cake batter as directed on box. Fill 12 cones about half full of batter. Stand cones in muffin pan. Refrigerate any leftover batter until ready to fill and bake remaining cones.
- 2Bake 21 to 26 minutes or until toothpick carefully inserted in center of cupcake comes out clean. Cool completely, about 1 hour.
- 3Frost with frosting and decorate. Store loosely covered.
- Tint the frosting blue for water, and use teddy bear-shaped graham snacks for "people." Add gummy candy rings for inner tubes, gum balls for beach balls and striped gum for inflatable floats. Help steady cupcake cones on a serving plate by putting a small amount of frosting on the cone bottom; lightly press cone onto plate.