Beefy Hash Brown Potato Casserole.
Write a review
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3 cups frozen fried potato nuggets
- 1 Cook the beef and onion in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat until the beef is well browned, stirring to separate meat. Pour off any fat.
- 2 Stir the soup, ketchup and Worcestershire in the skillet. Spoon the beef mixture into a 2-quart shallow baking dish. Arrange the potatoes around the inside edge of the baking dish.
- 3 Bake at 425°F. for 25 minutes or until the potatoes are golden brown