Beer and Pretzel Bread
Write a review
- 3 cups all-purpose flour, sifted
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 (12 ounce) can of beer
- 1/2 cup melted unsalted butter
- 1 ½ cups Snyder’s of Hanover Pretzel Sticks, broken into small pieces
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix dry ingredients and beer.
- Pour into a greased loaf pan.
- Pour melted butter over mixture.
- Sprinkle pretzel bits over buttered surface, very lightly press in to secure.
- Bake 1 hour, remove from pan and cool for at least 15 minutes.