Berry Hot Wings
Write a review
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 3/4 cup Smucker's® Red Raspberry Syrup
- 1 (5 oz.) bottle cayenne pepper sauce
- 2 1/2 to 3 pounds frozen chicken wings (wing portions and drummettes)
- HEAT oven to 425°F. Line a 12 x 18-inch baking pan with aluminum foil. Spray heavily with no-stick cooking spray.
- BAKE wings 45 minutes or until golden brown, turning once.
- COMBINE fruit syrup and cayenne pepper sauce in small shallow bowl. Dip wings in sauce to coat evenly. Bake 5 minutes more. Drizzle wings with remaining sauce and serve.