Best Bisquick® Monkey Bread
Write a review
- 3/4 cup butter (do not use margarine)
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons whipping cream
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped pecans
- 3 1/2 cups Original Bisquick® mix
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened (do not use margarine)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 12-cup fluted tube cake pan with cooking spray.
- 2In 2-quart saucepan, melt 3/4 cup butter. Add brown sugar and cream; heat to boiling over medium heat, stirring constantly. Boil 2 minutes; remove from heat. Pour into pan; sprinkle with pecans.
- 3In large bowl, stir Bisquick mix, milk, granulated sugar, 3 tablespoons butter, the vanilla and egg until soft dough forms. Shape dough into 1-inch balls.
- 4In small bowl, mix granulated sugar and cinnamon. Roll each ball in sugar mixture; place randomly in pan. Sprinkle with any remaining sugar mixture.
- 5Bake 22 to 28 minutes or until golden brown. Cool in pan 10 minutes. Place heatproof serving plate upside down over pan; turn plate and pan over. Remove pan. Serve warm.