Big & Cheesy Pepperoni Pockets
Write a review
- 1 can (12 oz) Pillsbury® Grands ®! Big & Flaky crescent dinner rolls
- 4 tablespoons marinara sauce
- 64 slices pepperoni (5 oz)
- 1 1/3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (5 oz)
- 1/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Heat oven to 375°F. Separate dough into 4 rectangles. Place on ungreased cookie sheet. Press each to 7x5 inches, firmly pressing perforations to seal.
- Spread 1 tablespoon marinara sauce on each rectangle to within 1/2 inch of edges. Place 8 slices of pepperoni in center of each rectangle; top with 1/3 cup cheese and 8 more slices pepperoni. Bring ends up over filling, overlapping about 1 inch. Press edges with fork to seal. Brush each sandwich with water, and sprinkle with Italian seasoning.
- Bake 13 to 15 minutes or until golden brown. Immediately remove from cookie sheet. Serve warm.