Biscuit-Topped Chicken Pot Pie
Write a review
- 2 cans (10 3/4 ounces each) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Potato Soup
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme leaves, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 cups cooked cut-up vegetables (broccoli florets, sliced carrots and cauliflower florets or peas)
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 package (7 1/2 to 10 ounces) refrigerated biscuits
- 1 Stir the soup, milk, thyme, black pepper, vegetables and chicken in a shallow 3-quart baking dish.
- 2 Bake at 400°F. for 15 minutes or until the chicken mixture is hot and bubbling. Stir the chicken mixture. Arrange the biscuits over the chicken mixture.
- 3 Bake for 15 minutes or until the biscuits are golden brown.