Biscuits and Sloppy Joe Casserole
Write a review
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 1 (10 3/4-oz.) can condensed chicken gumbo soup
- 1 (10 3/4-oz.) can condensed tomato soup
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 (12-oz) can Pillsbury® Grands!® Jr. Golden Layers® refrigerated biscuits
- Heat oven to 375°F. In large skillet, cook ground beef, onion and celery over medium-high heat until beef is thoroughly cooked, stirring frequently. Drain.
- Stir in all remaining ingredients except biscuits. Cook 2 to 3 minutes or until thoroughly heated, stirring occasionally. Spoon mixture into ungreased 8-inch square (2-quart) glass baking dish.
- Separate dough into 10 biscuits. Cut each in half crosswise. Arrange cut side down on top of hot beef mixture.
- Bake at 375°F. for 20 to 28 minutes or until biscuits are deep golden brown.