Blackberry Breakfast Grilled Cheese
Write a review
- 8 frozen waffles, thawed
- 1/2 cup mascarpone cheese
- 1/2 cup apricot preserves
- 2 cups Driscoll's Blackberries
- Preheat Panini press on medium heat.
- Meanwhile, arrange 4 waffles on work surface. Spread 2 tablespoons mascarpone and 2 tablespoons apricot preserves on each. Arrange 1/2 cup blackberries on each in a single layer. Top each with 1 of remaining waffles and press down firmly.
- Cook waffle sandwiches about 3 minutes or until warmed through. Serve immediately.