Blackberry & Raspberry Oatmeal Crisps in Jars
Write a review
- 6 large wide-mouth mason jars or ramekins (1 1/2 cup capacity)
- 3 packages (6 ounces or 1 1/3 cups each) Driscoll's Raspberries
- 2 packages (6 ounces or 1 1/3 cups each) Driscoll's Blackberries
- 2/3 cup dark brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1 cup quick cooking oatmeal
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 stick chilled butter, cut into pieces
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Arrange mason jars on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Combine raspberries, blackberries, dark brown sugar, cornstarch, lemon juice, almond extract and salt in a large bowl. Divide evenly among mason jars.
- Mix oats, sugar, flour, cinnamon and nutmeg in a large bowl. Add butter and work into dry ingredients until mixture is crumbly. Sprinkle oat mixture evenly over berries in each mason jar. Bake 40 minutes or until berries are bubbly and topping is lightly browned and crisp. Serve warm or room temperature.