Bloodshot Peanut Butter Eyeballs
Write a review
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 3 Tablespoons melted butter
- 1 cup sifted powdered sugar
- 8 ounces of vanilla-flavor white candy coating.
- clean small paintbrush
- red food coloring
- black icing
- n a mixing bowl stir together 1/2 cup peanut butter and 3 tablespoons softened butter. Gradually add 1 cup sifted powdered sugar, stirring until combined. Shape into 1-inch balls; place on waxed paper. Let stand until dry (about 20 minutes).
- Chop 8 ounces of vanilla-flavor white candy coating. Place in a heavy saucepan; cook and stir over low heat until melted and smooth. Cool slightly. Dip balls, one at a time, into coating. Let excess coating drip off peanut butter balls. Place on waxed paper; let stand until coating is firm.
- Use a clean small paintbrush and red food coloring to paint veins on the coated peanut butter balls.
- Pipe small dots of black icing for pupils.