Blue Velvet Napoleon
Write a review
- 1 box Signature Blue Velvet Cake Mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 cup butter, softened
- i cup white chocolate chips
- 1 container Creamy Home-Style Cream Cheese Frosting
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease 13x9-inch pan.
- Combine cake mix, eggs, water, brown sugar and butter in large bowl. Stir until thoroughly blended (mixture will be thick). Spread into greased pan.
- Bake 24 to 27 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out free of crumbs. Cool completely in pan.
- Cut into 3 rectangular strips lengthwise.
- Spread frosting evenly onto the three pieces and then sprinkle with white chocolate chips. Stack the pieces together three layers high and chill 1 hour.
- Slice into 10 portions (about 1 inch in size).