Blueberry Angel Food Cake Rolls
Write a review
- 1 package Signature Angel Food Cake Mix
- ¼ cup confectioner's sugar
- 1 can (21 oz.) Comstock® or Wilderness® Blueberry Pie Filling
- mint leaves for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Line two 15½"x 10½ jellyroll pans with aluminum foil.
- Prepare cake mix as directed on package. Divide and spread evenly into pans. Cut through batter with knife or spatula to remove large air bubbles.
- Bake 15 minutes or until set. Invert cakes at once onto clean, lint-free dishtowels dusted with confectioners' sugar. Remove foil carefully. Roll up each cake with towel jelly-roll fashion, starting at short end. Cool completely.
- Unroll cakes. Spread about 1 cup blueberry pie filling to within 1" of edges on each cake. Reroll cake only and place seam-side down on serving plate. Dust with ¼ cup sugar. Garnish with mint leaves, if desired.