Blueberry Coffee Cake
Write a review
- COFFEE CAKE
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 1/2 cups Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1 large egg
- 2/3 cup milk
- 3/4 cup Smucker's® Blueberry Preserves
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 tablespoon butter
- HEAT oven to 400°F. Spray 8- or 9-inch square baking pan with no-stick cooking spray. Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off.
- COMBINE flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and allspice in medium bowl. Add butter, egg and milk. Mix vigorously until well blended.
- POUR half of batter into prepared pan; spread preserves evenly over batter. Top with remaining batter.
- COMBINE topping ingredients; mix until crumbly. Sprinkle over top of coffee cake. Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.