Blueberry Dump Cake
Write a review
- 4 cups frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 (18.25-ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 3/4 cup (6 ounces or 1 1/2 sticks) butter
- whipped cream or vanilla ice cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Dump blueberries and sugar into 9-by-13-inch baking dish. Stir together.
- Sprinkle cake mix over the fruit. Slice butter and distribute over the surface of the cake mix.
- Bake for 45 minutes to 1 hour (until cake is lightly golden brown and no batter comes out after a toothpick test).