Blueberry Pie Bars
Write a review
- 1 roll (16.5 oz) Pillsbury® refrigerated sugar cookies
- 1/2 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 4 teaspoons cornstarch
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 4 cups fresh blueberries
- Heat oven to 375°F. Spray 9-inch square baking pan with cooking spray. Break up three-fourths of cookie dough into pan. With floured fingers, press dough evenly in bottom of pan to form crust. Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, in medium bowl, crumble remaining cookie dough. Add oats, brown sugar and cinnamon; toss. Set aside.
- In small bowl, stir together granulated sugar, cornstarch and lemon juice. Gently stir in blueberries. Sprinkle blueberry mixture evenly over crust. Crumble oat mixture over blueberry mixture.
- Bake 30 to 40 minutes or until topping is golden brown and filling is bubbly. Cool 1 hour before serving. Cut into squares.