Write a review
- 1 pouch (1 lb 1.5 oz) Betty Crocker® sugar cookie mix
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 3 cups total of Trix®, Lucky Charms®, Cinnamon Toast Crunch®, Honey Nut Cheerios®, Cocoa Puffs® and/or Corn Chex® cereal (including cereal crumbs)
- 1Heat oven to 350°F. In large bowl, stir cookie mix, butter and egg until soft dough forms. Stir in cereal.
- 2Drop and shape dough by rounded measuring tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- 3Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown around edges. Cool 1 minute before removing from cookie sheet to cooling rack.