Bourbon Whiskey Meatballs
Write a review
- 1 pound Bag Frozen Meatballs
- ½ cups Ketchup
- ½ cups Brown Sugar, Packed
- ¼ cups Bourbon Whiskey
- 1 teaspoon Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire Sauce
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients except meatballs. Mix.
- Place frozen meatballs into crock pot, and pour the whiskey sauce in on top. Mix up well.
- Turn up heat to high. Leave it on high for about an hour, stirring a couple times.
- When meatballs thaw, turn your crockpot down to low.
- Cook 3 hrs.