Breakfast Skillet Hash Recipe
Write a review
- Serves: 4
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 1/2 cups (1/2 of 30-ounce package) frozen shredded hash browns, partially thawed
- 1 tablespoon McCormick® Perfect Pinch® Bacon & Chive Seasoning
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced green onions
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet on medium heat. Add hash browns and Seasoning; cook and stir 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Make 4 indentations with back of wooden spoon in hash browns. Break eggs into each indentation. Sprinkle with cheese and green onions. Cover. Cook 5 minutes or until eggs are set.