Broccoli Quiche in Colorful Peppers
Write a review
- 4 medium red, yellow OR green bell peppers (4 oz. each)
- 1 cup frozen broccoli florets, defrosted
- 4 EGGS
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp. dried Italian seasoning
- Step 1 HEAT oven to 325°F. CUT about 1/2 inch off tops of peppers; remove seeds. PLACE peppers upright in custard cups; place cups in baking pan.
- Step 2 SPOON 1/4 cup broccoli into each pepper. BEAT eggs, milk, garlic powder and Italian seasoning in medium bowl until blended. POUR evenly over broccoli.
- Step 3 BAKE in center of 325°F oven until knife inserted near center comes out clean, 60 to 70 minutes. LET STAND 5 minutes.