Broken Glass Christmas Jello
Write a review
- 2 small boxes strawberry jello
- 2 small boxes lime jello
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 envelopes unflavored gelatin
- In a bowl, dissolve the strawberry boxes of jello into one of hot water. Pour into a flat plastic container. In a separate bowl, dissolve the lime jello into one cup of hot water. Pour into a flat plastic container. Chill the two containers overnight.
- Use a 9×13 pan.
- Cut the two jello flavors into small blocks. Mix together carefully in the pan, set aside.
- In a separate bowl, dissolve 2 envelopes unflavored gelatin in 1/4 cup cold water. Add dissolved gelatin to 1 3/4 cup hot water and condensed milk. Cool.
- Pour cooled milk mixture over jello and chill overnight.