Brownie-Banana Halloween Cupcakes
Write a review
- 1 box Betty Crocker™ fudge brownie mix
- 2/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 egg
- 1 medium banana, mashed
- 1 container Betty Crocker™ Rich & Creamy chocolate or vanilla frosting
- Assorted small Halloween candies
- Halloween candy sprinkles or decorations
- 1 Heat oven to 350°F. Place paper baking cup in each of 12 regular-size muffin cups. In medium bowl, combine brownie mix, oil, water and egg until well blended; stir in banana. Fill muffin cups with brownie mixture.
- 2 Bake 23 to 27 minutes or until toothpick inserted in near edge comes out clean. Cool 3 minutes; remove from muffin cups. Cool completely, about 1 hour.
- 3 Frost cupcakes with frosting; top with Halloween candies and sprinkles.