Brownie Batter Pancakes
Write a review
- 1 1/2 cups Original Bisquick® mix
- 1 cup Betty Crocker® Original Supreme Premium brownie mix (from l lb 2.4-oz box)
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- Toppings and Garnish
- Chocolate-flavored syrup
- Whipped cream
- Betty Crocker® Decorating Decors rainbow mix or nonpareil decors
- 1Heat griddle or skillet over medium-high heat or to 375°F; spray with cooking spray or grease with vegetable oil or shortening. (Surface is ready when a few drops of water sprinkled on it dance and disappear.)
- 2In medium bowl, stir together Pancakes ingredients until blended. Pour by slightly less than 1/4 cupfuls onto hot griddle. Cook until edges are dry. Turn; cook until pancakes are golden brown.
- 3Stack pancakes on individual serving plates. Top each serving with chocolate syrup, whipped cream and decors.