Brownie Christmas Tree with HERSHEY'S KISSES Chocolates Recipe
Write a review
- Red, green and silver foil-wrapped HERSHEY'S KISSES Brand Milk Chocolates
- 1 can vanilla ready-to-spread frosting
- Green food color
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 package(18.4 oz.) original supreme brownie mix with HERSHEY'S Syrup pouch
- 1/4 cup water
- 1. Heat oven to 350°F. Place about 28 small foil bake cups (2-inch diameter) on cookie sheet.
- 2. Follow package directions to prepare brownie batter. Fill bake cups 1/2 full with batter.
- 3. Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until set. Cool on cookie sheet.
- 4. Combine frosting and food color. Set aside 6 brownies to use for tree trunk; frost remaining brownies. Arrange frosted brownies on large try in a tree shape. Place the unfrosted brownies at base of tree for the trunk. decorate tree by placing one foil-wrapped chocolate on each frosted brownie. Remove wrappers from 6 chocolates. Place a small amount of frosting in center of unfrosted brownies; place an unwrapped chocolate piece over frosting. About 28 brownie cups.