Buffalo Chicken Bites with Blue Cheese Dipping Sauce
Write a review
- Chicken Bites
- 1 egg white
- 1/3 cup hot Buffalo wing sauce
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 40 (1-inch) pieces
- 3/4 cup Original Bisquick® mix
- 3 tablespoons cornmeal
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Vegetable oil
- Dipping Sauce
- 3/4 cup crumbled blue cheese (3 oz)
- 6 tablespoons sour cream
- 6 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1In medium bowl, mix egg white and Buffalo wing sauce. Stir in chicken. Cover; refrigerate 30 minutes.
- 2Line cookie sheet with waxed paper. In large resealable food-storage plastic bag, place Bisquick mix, cornmeal, salt and pepper. With slotted spoon, remove 1/4 of chicken pieces from bowl and add to bag; seal bag and shake to coat. Repeat with remaining chicken pieces. Tap off excess Bisquick mixture and place chicken on cookie sheet.
- 3In small bowl, mix dipping sauce ingredients until well combined. Cover; refrigerate until serving time.
- 4In 10-inch nonstick skillet, heat oil (1/4 inch) over medium-high heat 2 to 4 minutes. Cook chicken bites in oil in batches, about 1/3 at a time, 3 to 4 minutes, turning once, until golden brown. Drain on paper towels. Serve chicken with dipping sauce.