Buffalo Chicken Bites
Write a review
- 2 cans (8 oz each) Pillsbury® Crescent Recipe Creations® refrigerated seamless dough sheet
- 1 cup diced cooked chicken
- 1/4 cup buffalo wings sauce
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese or shredded mozzarella cheese (1 oz)
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions (2 medium), if desired
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Cut each dough sheet into 16 rectangles. Place rectangles on ungreased cookie sheets.
- In small bowl, mix remaining ingredients. Spoon mixture on half of each rectangle; fold dough over filling. Press edges with fork to seal.
- Bake 13 to 16 minutes or just until golden brown.